“Blog It” is where you will find information about setting up a blog or website to show what you have made. I will discuss how I set up my blog, the issues that I run into and how I fixed them, promoting my blog on social media, creating a project gallery, formatting photos & images for the website, and a whole lot more.
Here you will find answers to questions like:
- Should I use WordPress or something else to build my blog?
- What are the benefits of having a self-hosted website with my own domain name?
- How do I know a good plugin from a bad one?
- Which plugins do I really need?
Why does a woodworker write posts about setting up a blog?
- WordPress and related items are another hobby of mine and I like to write about them. I am not an expert, just another maker who wants to share his experience. If I can help another maker along the way, well, so much the better. I like to pay it forward whenever I can.
- I like to keep everything that I have learned about WordPress and setting up a blog in one place as a reference. What better place to keep all of this information than a blog.
Honestly, I would really like to help out other makers with their websites.
I hope you can find what you are looking for below. If you find something helpful please share the article via your preferred social media outlet.